Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Partners

This weekend, Mr. Reading While Knitting and I went and got a pair of running shoes -- for him! He got these:

And then we took them and Thing 4 out for a little run. It was pretty neat to have a partner to run with, although it's going to take some time for us to get our pace worked out together. Taking turns pushing the stroller (containing a 3 year old who alternately talked and demanded to "get out and walk!") probably threw us off.

So here's to him and his knees, hoping that they allow him to run with me from now on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, fun! Running with family sounds fun, although the stroller part is a big challenge.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a recent hike, I found myself steaming up hills at a very different pace than my honey. It was annoying. I felt drained rather than energized.

I hope that amongst all the possibilities, you and your man find New Balance!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger suzee said...

:-D

Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges