Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

You'd think I'd remember

To wear sunblock! I thought it was earlier in the day; I didn't think it was going to take that long, but picking blackberries with my spouse while I was wearing a yoga tank top probably wasn't the smartest thing I've done in a long time.

My shoulders just smart. I hardly ever sunburn, so this is a shock as well as painful. I suppose that religiously wearing a rashguard shirt has actually worked, so this was a first exposure for this skin.

Picking was lots of fun, and I have knitting to show as soon as I get pictures up. I did, however, ruin the jam.

They can't all be home runs.

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Mmm, fresh-picked blackberries! Hopefully they were worth the sunburn!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ah, well. Probably the whole experience built character, right?

Ouch! Do you have that aloe gel after-sun stuff? I love that stuff. I always remember sunscreen for my child, but rarely for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges