Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, Deary Me

Just realized I'm supposed to be part of a symposium on growing local food on Saturday. I suppose I can talk about how I got a whole pound and a half of snowpeas out of my garden. . . how's that for local (but possibly not very impressive)?


I think I'd feel better with a bit more preparation. So today after I grade, that's what I'll work on. Sheesh.

Generally, I'm really happy to speak in public, but I prefer to feel as though I have some clue about my subject.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Well, I'm impressed about the snowpeas.

Next year, I'm getting plants at the local nursery. Seeds grow so SLOWLY. And I tweaked my back leaning over to stare at the tiny, tiny sprouts on the ground...

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger beadlizard said...

If you want to bounce your speech off me, we can email, skype or phone. I can't make it up to Alameda this weekend but the topic is one I truly know. --Syl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges