Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

That time of year again

I love watching my Thing and many others play ultimate. We even had a beautiful break in the rain for the game.

She caught. . .


And fell right down.




And she popped up

And got off a nice pass


Which was also caught.




Whenever I go to a practice or game, I don't recognize her on the field at first. She always seems so much bigger than I remember her being. Once I reset my view of her, she's a lot of fun to watch.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Great series of photos!

 
At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with these kids seeming bigger than we remember them being? The worst part is that we're surely seeming smaller in their eyes.

Sheesh.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Oh, what a lovely Thing. Mine is only two and I already look at her sometimes, wondering how she's not a baby anymore...

Great series of action photos--makes me want spring to hurry up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges