Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm 45 today

As a birthday present to myself, I finally started another project. I'm looking forward to it for lots of reasons.

I also went for a nice run this morning, and am looking forward to a lovely day of showering, cleaning, baking a cake with the kids for me, and planting out another flat of basil. Maybe I'll move the cukes up into bigger pots, too.

Whee!

13 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you have a fun day planned!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Stefaneener!!! I like your gardening plan on your other blog. Kristin

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds lovely. :)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Umme Yusuf said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day :)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Charity said...

Happy, happy birthday!! :o)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger cpurl17 said...

Happy Birthay!!!!

mmmmmm cake.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Have a lovely birthday! Best of luck with the garden, and enjoy your cake. :-)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Ruby Louise said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, new project!

45 is the new...ah, who cares! Age is what you make it.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous patricia said...

Hope your birthday was wonderful. I'm off to check out that new project...

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Delana said...

Happy Birthday a few days late! My birthday was just over a week ago and we're almost twins ..... except I'm older. There, when you start feeling your age, remember I felt it a week before you did LOL.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Elspeth said...

You are kidding! I turned 40 on March 26th! Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges