Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

She wears it well

Giving baby knits is great fun. Seeing them on the baby is almost better.


While I was changing that little model's diaper today, I realized it didn't seem that long ago that I was doing the same for this young lady.


That picture was taken during the photo shoot for the Glitter Ball homeschooler's prom. The kids looked beautiful, and apparently a good time was had by all. I sort of wish I'd knit her a little wrap, though.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger allisonmariecat said...

Beautiful pictures! Baby and not-so-baby :)

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely lovely! It made me nominate you for the beautiful blogger award over at my place : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges