Reading While Knitting

Nothing complicated; nothing too exciting, but yes, I do knit while I read. As well as during many other domestic activities.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Helmet hair and a lump in my throat

I deliberately sent two of my always-homeschooled kids off to school today.

See if you can guess which one is the focus of this effort:


She didn't quite get what her brother was doing:


He's still homeschooling in his head, I think:


But it's an experiment he's willing to go along with:

5 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilarious, love the pic's Lonnie

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Susan said...

What a study in opposites! I can't wait to hear how it went, and what they thought of it. I hope Ellie keeps her grin, and Tor acquires one.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look great. Ellie, you're more beautiful with glases. Tor the smile is the way to go. Love you both. Pop-Pop

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous esperanza said...

how'd it go?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Janis said...

OHMYGOD they are getting big!!! They are beautiful. I miss all of you. How did school go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Online Colleges